1. Find my voice: I wrote about that extensively back in February, and I feel the same way still. I have been trying to focus on putting out the best quality content I can, and not worrying so much about all the background noise out there. There will always be more successful bloggers and there will always be less successful ones.. and I can’t compare myself to them. I just have to be the best *me*
2. Social media: Honestly? I’m doing much better at this. I have actually gotten a handle on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and even Google+! (I’m even hosting a big Google+ plus party with Amanda from MommyisCooCoo next month!) Soon I might even add StumbleUpon to my repertoire! I’m not spending nearly as much time on them as I used to, but am still interacting with a lot of readers and other bloggers. It has been pretty wonderful.
3. Attend Haven and BlogHer 2014: I HAVE MY PASSES AND AIRPLANE TICKETS!!
4. Flashback Fridays: Nailed it!
5. Reply to Comments: I’m getting much better! As of today, I’m only one or two posts behind! That is HUGE for me!
1. Master Bedroom: I’ve pinned some ideas on Pinterest! Not exactly progress, but at least I’m thinking about it.
2. Sewing Studio: *crickets*
3. Stairway Makeover: I think I am going to tackle this project next month for the One Room Challenge on Calling it Home. Since I did it last year and knocked out the baby’s nursery in under 6 weeks, I think the staircase should be no problem.. even with a toddler underfoot.
4. Girls Bedroom: That place is just too darn messy to even think about tackling.
5. Update all the door hardware: I have been sleeping on this, and I think I am going to bite the bullet and buy all new door hardware. Originally I was going to spray paint it all (again) but I decided I want lever handles instead. No more knobs. Go big or go home!! These are the ones I’m eyeballing (Commonweath by Kwikset).. but I need to shop around a little. I also am not 100% set on black vs. bronze.
Okay.. so I'm not doing super great on the "project goals" front.. but what can I say? I keep getting distracted!! And since it is the last Friday in March I thought I would do a quick roundup of all my latest (and greatest) projects for the last few months (basically what I have been doing in lieu of a complete master bedroom makeover):
DIY and Home Improvement Projects: