I am leaving the rough shelves that were installed in the garage when we moved in, and am putting my mudroom built-ins right next to the door into the house. Here is the high resolution mydeco.com floorplan design for those walls:
Although you can't tell from that photo, there were hundreds of nails in that wall that needed patching:
Then it needed two coats of green paint and a chalk outline of where the new built ins were going to be installed:
I was able to conserve on my Sisal paint by only painting the parts of the wall that were going to show. And then, as I previously described, I added the built ins:
Oh yes, I am still glowing with love for them!
Slowly but surely we are getting there. Only one more wall and half the ceiling to go!