- Plain Greeting Cards
- Glue Runner
- Craft Supplies (buttons, ribbons-use your leftovers, water color paints, photo corners, fabric scraps, glitter pens, markers, washi tape, leftover pretty scrap paper, hole punches, gelatos, sequins, etc)
Take a blank greeting card that you can find at any craft supply store or HERE.
- Make sure you pick a color theme. Are you doing a red and green card or a snowflake card?
- Pick one special piece or focal point and build around that.
- Don't glue anything do right off the gate. Play around with a mock design for awhile to see how you like it.
- Layer! If you want the card to have a special quality to it, get some layers and even look at different patterns.