- ½ yard of fabric for the main pillow cover
- Scrap fabric for the egg and zig zag design
- 8 5/8” buttons for decoration
- 3 1” buttons for the closure on the back
- One package of coordinating piping
- Steam-a-Seam II or similar double sided iron-on adhesive, or adhesive basting spray
- One 16” pillow form
- Patterns for the egg and zig zags (download here)
Start by cutting out the pillow cover. You’ll need a 17” square for the front, and two 17” x 13” rectangles for the back. Set the backing pieces aside.
If you'd like the pattern and instructions for the bunny version, you can find them in today's post on my blog.